Back to School

Back to School
2nd Grade

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Go Away! You are not putting this on the web are you? I have no make-up on!


You can leave now...alright...I am leaving!

About two weeks ago Sonja came home with several gallons of paint (brown and pink). Pink? Really Pink?..you can tell I am completely out of my element now that we will have a little girl joining the family. I have to give Sonja credit, the last two days she has barricaded herself in Zoe's room...taped it up and started painting.  I may not see her for days...now that she is focused. For the most part, I have let her go and do her thing...but I had to come up and take a few pictures. I was not welcome at all!  Imagine that! She was less worried about how the room looked and more worried that she did not have any make-up on. Whose going to notice...LOL!  She also told me she was experimenting...so after snapping about 16 shots I quietly snuck back down stairs to stay out of her way. More pictures to come once Sonja completes her masterpiece...

From an adoption process perspective...it's been a quiet week. We are all up to date on the paperwork at this time. We are waiting for the Department of Homeland Security to provide us feedback on our I-800 forms.  The I-800 form was very complex and requesting a lot of information so I am hoping we completed it correctly.  I am assuming all of the forms that we sent to Holt International are in order as we have not heard back otherwise.

Artist at work on Zoe's room...
                                                

Finally, here is another video clip of Zoe...enjoy...Thanks for spending some time with us...on our journey to ZOE!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment